Registration Closed on June 21
No one will be allowed to register after June 21. If you registered by June 21, we look forward to your camper joining us!
You will be able to pay your campers' fees through CampDoc. The cost for camp this year (2019) will be $440/camper.
- Please register by June 9 to avoid incurring a late registration fee of $50 per camper.
- We have a limited number of need-based scholarships (note: scholarships will not cover the late fee). Please contact our Camp Director, Fr. Michael Anderson (director [AT] steugenecamp [DOT] org) if you'd like to learn more.
- We are offering sibling discounts for your second and third camper, i.e. you pay full price for your first camper only.
- Your second camper receives $20 off. Enter sibling2 as the discount code in CampDoc.
- Your third and subsequent camper(s) receive(s) $40 off. Enter sibling3 as the discount code in CampDoc.
Please be sure to provide an email address that you check regularly when you sign up through CampDoc as we will be sending you important updates regarding registration, payments, directions, etc, via email. If you find that you are not getting our emails, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder. The email address that our messages will be coming from is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you add it to your address book, the problem should resolve.
St. Eugene’s has been the highlight of my summer since I was young. I was a camper for nine years, and now I’ll be going into my second year of being a counselor. It has been an absolute pleasure to grow up surrounded by people of my faith who love and support me. I’ve met some of my best friends at St. Eugene’s, and every summer I learn something new and experience wonderful things; whether it’s putting on a great skit, singing in the choir, or playing elbow tag, I’ve treasured every single moment and I can’t wait for more.
-- Cali Pettit, counselor and former camper
Campers will receive their cabin assignments after checking-in at the A-Frame. Cabin assignments are arranged by age and gender, and they are limited by numbers of beds.
Questions or Comments?
Please contact our Camp Director, Fr. Andrew Smith (director [AT] steugenecamp [DOT] org)