Registration for St. Eugene's 2020 Summer Camp is now open!
- Please take a look at the information on this page to guide you through the registration process.
- To register your camper, click the "Register Here" button below.
- For questions, please contact our Camp Director, Fr. Andrew Smith (director [AT] steugenecamp [DOT] org).
- We look forward to seeing you on July 5, 2020!
To register your camper, click the "Register Here" button above.
We use CampDoc as our Online Registration platform. If this is your first time using CampDoc, you will need to create an account (username & password). If you already have an account, then some of your Campers' information will already be filled out. You will be able to save information as you fill it out and come back to finish later if you need to.
Price of camp will vary depending on what month you register. Lock in the price with your $50 deposit .
Currently the cost is $450. Please refer to the schedule of fees below. Price listed is per camper.
You will be able to pay your campers' fees through CampDoc.
- Price of camp will vary depending on what month you register. The schedule of fees can be found in the Cost section on this page.
- We have a limited number of need-based scholarships (note: scholarships do not cover the deposit nor late fees). Please contact our Camp Director, Fr. Andrew Smith (director [AT] steugenecamp [DOT] org) if you'd like to learn more.
- We are offering sibling discounts for your second and third camper, i.e. you pay full price for your first camper only.
- Your second camper receives $20 off. Enter sibling2 as the discount code in CampDoc.
- Your third and subsequent camper(s) receive(s) $40 off. Enter sibling3 as the discount code in CampDoc.
Please be sure to provide an email address that you check regularly when you sign up through CampDoc as we will be sending you important updates regarding registration, payments, directions, etc, via email. If you find that you are not getting our emails, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder. The email address that our messages will be coming from is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you add it to your address book, the problem should resolve.
St. Eugene’s has been the highlight of my summer since I was young. I was a camper for nine years, and now I’ll be going into my second year of being a counselor. It has been an absolute pleasure to grow up surrounded by people of my faith who love and support me. I’ve met some of my best friends at St. Eugene’s, and every summer I learn something new and experience wonderful things; whether it’s putting on a great skit, singing in the choir, or playing elbow tag, I’ve treasured every single moment and I can’t wait for more.
-- Cali Pettit, counselor and former camper
Campers will receive their cabin assignments after checking-in at the A-Frame. Cabin assignments are arranged by age and gender, and they are limited by numbers of beds.
Questions or Comments?
Please contact our Camp Director, Fr. Andrew Smith (director [AT] steugenecamp [DOT] org)